Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

I found the boys Easter outfits about a month ago, I thought there won't be many times I can dress them to match so I just had to buy them. Luckily Duncan arrived befor Easter, I was not sure that he would when I bought them but I just had to have them.




You can see from the above that Duncan doesn't have a head fat enough to really "make" the outfit. We'll try again soon. Of course, if you look at the hat on his head, it doesn't look like we need to try again for 3 or 4 more years.

6 comments:

Peter & JoNae Black said...

They look so cute! I love matching, which is difficult with 2 boy's and one girl but it's fun all the same! Your boys are adorable ;o)

Kiersti said...

They ROCK the plaid! So cute!

The Byers Family said...

They are sooo cute! I love the look on Brock's face in each pic of them together, he's so happy to be a big brother!

Denise said...

That is just precious. Love the pics-Duncan is just darling.

The Bingham's said...

They are just so cute!! I love that you found matching outfits like that. Brock is the cutest older brother. I love that proud smile. Duncan will be spoiled.

KT and Lance said...

Congrats Becky and Matt! He is adorable!