Wednesday, February 24, 2010

BiG Brother

Brock is truly the best big brother ever. He is always finding fun things to do with D. One day awhile back Brock brought me these two bandanna's and asked me to tie them one at a time on his head so he could play pirates. I was not sure why he needed two but I happily met his request. I few min later I came into the living room to find that he had put one on D's head so he could play pirate too.


He loves pushing D around in the laundry basket.

He recently found that Duncan loves to roll around in a pile of pillows so he frequently bring every pillow from the house out for D to play in. We are so blessed to have Brock in our family!!

5 comments:

Kristen said...

Aww, the bandana thing is so sweet. What cute boys you have Becky, I bet they are so much fun!

Kiersti said...

He truly is a fabulous big brother!

carp said...

I knew Brock would rule as an older brother! :) these pics are so dang cute!

Jeanna said...

Love it that they play together so cute.

Sydney said...

lol - cuties! Love the bandannas! Duncan is getting SO big! :)