Monday, February 1, 2010

Best Baby Ever



Duncan is 9 months old and is really a great baby! He has such a happy personality and really keeps us on our toes with his adventurous exploration's. He want to see and touch everything and figure out what it can do. He loves his Daddy, when Mat gets home form work he just lights up with excitement.
Duncan got his first cold this past week and the poor kid has been having a really hard time breathing. I took him to the doctor and he has Bronchiolitis (inflammation of the small passages in the lungs (bronchioles), usually caused by a viral infection.) We are giving him treatment with the nebulizer and he is so good at just sitting there while he has the treatment. Even while he has been sick he has still been very happy.

2 comments:

The Byers Family said...

when I saw you updated your blog I thought "A pic of the new eyewear!" I was soooo excited, but now I'm totally bummed to see my little donut boy is sick! I'm so sorry for him! Let me know if I can do anything for you guys! And make sure you give my favorite nephews lots of hugs from me!

Michelle said...

And he is super cute too! I hope you guys get feeling better soon.