Thursday, September 10, 2009

TWO cute

My dad signed Brock up as a member of SASS (Single Action Shooter Society). Part of the membership includes a monthly "cowboy newspaper". Brock gets very excited when it arrives. It came this week and I walked into the office and found this.

Duncan is getting bigger everyday (at least is seems that way) He really enjoys eating "solid" foods. He makes all kinds of noises as you feed him to let you know he is enjoying himself. The newest thing he has discovered is his feet. He loves to hold on to them.

6 comments:

Jordan said...

That picture of Brock is the cutest. I miss that little guy!

How cute is Duncan!!!

The Byers Family said...

Your boys are way too cute! I sure had fun feeding Duncan "solids" today, although I think we were both covered in PEAS by the time we were done! And I really missed Brock! I'm glad that he's having a good time at school though! He is way to cute with that paper! Good thing there's pictures there, although too soon he'll be actually reading it!

Kiersti said...

That picture of Brock is classic - that kid cracks me up!

Ang said...

Great picture - funny kid!

Wall-e-Family said...

I love your kids!!! Brock is so funny, he needs a cowboy hat!

Kristen said...

That is the cutest picture of Brock, even cuter that it wasn't staged! I love it and I love the picture of your rollie pollie hoding his toesies!