Wednesday, September 2, 2009

BiG K


Brock started Kindergarten this week. I am not sure where the last 5 years have gone! I was a bit sad when Brock said he wanted dad to take him to school, (what he really wanted was everyone to see the cool truck his dad just bought) but after they left I was really glad that Mat had been home to take him so I did not have to stand and watch him go in to school with tear filled eyes.
He is loving every min of school and asks all morning long when do I get to go to school. I am so proud of the little man he is becoming.

4 comments:

Kiersti said...

HE is too big!! I was wondering how his first day went! He's such a dang cute (and smart) kid, he's going to make so many friends and have so much fun!
PS - I was reminded by the post below this one that I don't have that picture of Duncan. Someone's going to need to get me one.

The Byers Family said...

I'm so proud of the little stinker boy! He's growing up so fast! I can't believe he's already in school! Tell him I'm happy that he likes school and we're sooo proud of him! Love you guys!

Denise said...

I love that little smirk on his face. So glad he is liking kindergarten. We sure love Brock.

Ang said...

He is so stinking cute! Thank goodness for dad - you didn't want to embarrass him like I did my little daughter by crying in the classroom when the teacher said it was time for parent's to leave.