Friday, May 29, 2009

Do lady bugs bite?

"I know I am only four but I was learned this. Lady bugs bite but their mouths are so tiny that you can't feel it." Brock
Last summer I took Brock to one of the free activities at the library. It was a magician who talked about bugs and did some really fun tricks with bug related things. Brock remembered that the magician said that lady bugs bite. I thought it was so funny that he would bring this up so many months later.
So just remember when you have the urge to pick up one of those cute little bugs that it can bite you!

3 comments:

The Bingham's said...

That is too funny. I am afraid if I told my girls that bit of information they would run screaming if they saw a lady bug.

Kiersti said...

Hilarious - the stuff that kid remembers never ceases to amaze me! His brain is like a vault!

Sydney B. said...

What a cutie! I totally didn't know that about Ladybugs! Awesome! :)