Friday, January 30, 2009

Sweet Anticipation

I bought the first thing for Duncan the other day. I was killing time and decided to walk thought the baby department. I found the cutest NIKE onesies so I bought them. This has started a frenzy at our house, I decide I should get out all my baby stuff to see what I might need to buy to get ready for his arrival. Luckily it looks like I won't have to buy to much, but I sure have a lot of laundry to do to get ready, and drawers to clean to make space!

I think as the due date approaches and we are talking so much more about it Brock is getting more and more excited. Yesterday while brushing his teeth he just stopped and looked at me and said "you know, when Duncan get here I will get to teach him lots of new and exciting things." It was so cute! We just can't Wait!

3 comments:

The Byers Family said...

With only 74 days to go we won't have to wait long for Brock to start teaching Duncan! I can hardly wait to see what he's going to look like! And I can't wait to smell that adorable baby smell again either!

Sassy said...

We can't wait for you. I remember the last few months. So not fun! Good luck getting everything sorted out!

Wall-e-Family said...

I can't wait for him to get here either! Brock is going to be such an awsome big brother. You do look so cute pregnant!