Monday, December 7, 2009

Suit Up


My handsome boy! Brock has been asking us for a suit for several months so we finally got him one. He is so proud of his suit. He has worn it to church every Sunday and when I ask if he is wearing his suit he looks at me as if I have asked the dumbest question ever. (so now I ask just to see his face) He had to wear it to both Grandparents houses and make sure that everyone noticed, he did not say anything to them just gave a GQ stance an waited for a response. He is so cute!

4 comments:

Sassy said...

Adorable!! He sure has that GQ thing down!!

Wall-e-Family said...

He looked very handsome on Sunday!!

The Byers Family said...

He is incredibly handsome! I just love that he works the suit and doesn't let it work him...

Melissa said...

Oh my gosh! He looks so old and proud of himself! I love that you keep asking:)