Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Shovel No More

After the first snow storm of the season Mat decided "That's it, I'm buying a snow blower." It's something Mat has talked about for years but I would never give in. I always used the excuse that I do most of the shoveling anyway, but for this year I won't be doing any of that so I have no excuse to give.
Mat was so excited about the purchase that for the first few days after he just kept saying he hoped it would snow. (you can all blame Mat for the excess of snow we are receiving)

I was a little sad for Brock because he loves to "shovel" the snow. After seeing him help with the snow blower I don't think there is any reason to be sad. He loves it!

3 comments:

Denise said...

Thanks Mat. I don't have one of those fancy snowblower things so I'm out there after every snowstorm with my shovel in hand. Maybe, just maybe we'll someday get a snowblower.

Burnsuego said...

OR, if you're lucky, you'll hope I'm always home when the storm's over. Then you won't need a shovel.

Kiersti said...

I do blame Mat for the snow!!!!!