Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Being Thankful

When you look at that cute Pilgrim face how can you not be thankful for him! (Oh sure he brings plenty of struggles but the joy he brings out weighs all of the struggles) I am also so thankful for Mat and how hard he works for our family! I am of course so grateful for all our extended family as well, we have the best family ever and we appreciate all their support!

Most of all as I look at the challenges this year has brought I am so grateful to be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I am grateful for the guidance that we as a family have received this year and the things we were blessed with because we listened to the spirit! I know that Jesus Christ lives and loves all of us. What more can there be to be thankful for? Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

2 comments:

Denise said...

Brock looks so darling in your pic. I too am so thankful for many things and I am so glad we have a day we can really reflect what we are thankful for. Happy Thanksgiving to you!!!

The Bingham's said...

Thanks for the great post and sharing your wonderful testimony. Happy Thanksgiving.